Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today's DMAC Results: QQQQ & QID

There were 5 trades generated today using the Dual Moving Average Crossover (DMAC) system for a total profit potential of $3,060 using a 1,000 share size position of QID for each trade. Total commissions would have been $50, so the net profit would have been $3,010.

Trade Profit
1 $770
2 $1,160
3 $240
4 $260
5 $630
Total $3,060

Today was a tough market to navigate (for me at least). Personally, I took a beating. I got caught in some of the trading noise and missed the key signals today. Once, I stepped away from my computer for a minute and wham, I had missed a big move. So I ended up chasing and making MANY trading mistakes (I should know better). I entered late on several trades and ended up getting caught in the reversal and not stopping out early enough cost me some serious dough (my worst day trading in 6 months). Very demoralizing to say the least!

Click on the charts below to see the specific entry, exit and timing of each trade





No comments: