Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Plays of the Day

From my earlier post. You need to be an agile and quick trader to catch FXI today.
Not me unfortunately.

Look at the volume spike, that was the key on EWZ.

Oil trend is lower I believe. Watch for more short opportunities.

I caught part of this move today, but less than I would have liked. Tech is riding strong this week, but could be setting up for a reversal. Two options, short QLD or long QID.


TRADE SIZE:
I try to keep my position size below a maximum of $50K per trade, which would restrict my maximum share size as follows:
FXI = 300 shares
EWZ = 500 shares
OIH = 300 shares
QLD = 500 shares

Had I executed all these trades with the gains given, my profits would have been:
FXI = $1,440
EWZ = $500
OIH = $1,800
QLD = $1,000
TOTAL = $4,740

If only it were so easy...

No comments: