Monday, September 24, 2007

Bloomberg TV

Today Bloomberg TV unveiled a new look and feel to its broadcasts with a brighter set design and significantly improved graphics. I even think their hosts got spruced up with a new wardrobe and make up..hahah!! I guess with the Fox Business channel coming soon, it was time they got spiffied up at bit.

I still prefer Bloomberg over CNBC by a long shot. Bloomberg has the best commentary, analysis and top notch guests. Sometimes it can be a bit dry...but at least they don't act like idiots like those market cheerleaders over at CNBC. Some of CNBC's personalities make me just cringe when I watch them. I can only imagine what Fox will bring to the table...no doubt it will probably make cringe even more.

All negatives aside, I do like Fast Money on CNBC...its fast paced, entertaining and they have excellent guests as well.

No comments: